Green Lake Strength & Conditioning
We are an inclusive community of athletes who find strength, confidence, and connection by pursuing lifelong health and fitness together.
Real People: We are all different people improving our lives, one workout at a time
- We believe coming to the gym can help you learn the skills, build the strength, and develop the flexibility you need to live the rest of your life to the fullest (not just to look better or lift more right now).
- If a workout isn’t making you better outside of the gym in your daily life, it’s not worth doing.
- We all have real lives, and we’re all facing our own challenges and celebrating our own successes, starting each day at our own place.
- Our kind and professional coaches listen, watch, and advise to adapt each and every workout to the individual needs of everyone in the room, no matter your age, lifestyle, or medical history.
- We work together in the gym to have fun and be a little better prepared for what life has to throw at us.
Real Work: We want to work hard, because sweat breeds strength and confidence
- We believe being at the gym is a time to be fully engaged with your body, the workout, and the people in the room. Let the other stuff go for an hour; this is not a time to be staring at your phone.
- When you really work, your body feels different. You sweat, you feel stronger and more resilient. You’re achieving something every single time you come.
- When you really work, you’re paying deep attention to your body, being smart about how you’re working and adapting to feedback, so you’re finding your limits without doing too much.
- When you really work, it’s not just your body that changes, but your perspective. Little by little, you’ll find that your body is able to do things that you never thought possible. This changes how you think about your capabilities.
- Real work isn’t working out for working out’s sake or to burn carbs. It’s a variety of approaches, including cardio, weight lifting, gymnastics, and interval training, working to support you live your life to the fullest, whether that’s being able to run after your grandkids, stay energized through a long workday, or complete your first triathlon.
Real Community: We do this together, because life is better with people who are there for you
- We love working together.
- Everyone is welcome in our community; everyone has something to offer to make our community stronger, and our community has something to offer anyone who wants to join us.
- We find greater joy in successes and greater support through challenges when we are part of a strong community.
- No matter where we are in our fitness journey, people working hard alongside each other makes that work more fun, more achievable, and more like being part of something that matters.
- Being part of a community means being with friends, both inside and outside the gym.
- Being part of a community means having access to resources, advice, and opportunities for health and fitness and beyond.
- We see our gym as being an active participant in our wider community, and we take that responsibility seriously.